Wednesday, May 30, 2007

R V there yet?


Ok.. here are a few photos of our newest member of the family. I'm not sure if I should say "Don't be jealous" or "Don't be afraid"! We've done some practice "driveway camping" to figure out sleeping arrangments and to get Bonnie and Clyde used to the RV. It's a good thing too because Clyde just isn't having any of it. He settles down if we're just sitting up playing cards, but when it's lights out he becomes a little crazy. Won't settle down and scrapes at the back door to get out. So, I think there's gonna be another plane ride in his future. Now to find someone to board him for 2 or 3 weeks? Any volunteers?
Oh.. and just to show my amazing driving abilities, here is a photo of the driveway I backed this puppy into! Muah ah ah.

Notice the concrete walls on either side!


3 comments:

Beth said...

All right, crazy camper lady. Oh my God. I am sore afraid. I also have thirty pounds of spaghetti down my pants - when will you be in Kentucky to share it with me?

Jess said...

Soon I hope! I'll see your thirty pounds of spaghetti and raise you one shiny aluminum breast!

Beth said...

I find that egregious.

Make sure and bring El Tenedor del Diablo.