So another night in HaRVe with Clyde. Sleep in two hour blocks.. today muscle spasms at my desk and the need for a three hour nap when I got home.At least I'm alive
If you will actually put a watermelon hat on Clyde and post a picture of it I will send you $20.
I'll give you $100 if you make him ride a cow.
WOW! Sounds like Beth and Jenn are forwarding gas money!! Write the checks, the pictures are in the mail!I'm so glad we have found a spot to continue the practice of free fall wisecracks!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
So another night in HaRVe with Clyde. Sleep in two hour blocks.. today muscle spasms at my desk and the need for a three hour nap when I got home.
At least I'm alive
If you will actually put a watermelon hat on Clyde and post a picture of it I will send you $20.
I'll give you $100 if you make him ride a cow.
WOW! Sounds like Beth and Jenn are forwarding gas money!! Write the checks, the pictures are in the mail!
I'm so glad we have found a spot to continue the practice of free fall wisecracks!
Post a Comment