
Soooo... if all goes according to plan, we'll be pulling out for North Carolina on the 30th of this month. We plan on posting pictures of our trip along the way for your enjoyment and also of course as proof of life for all those concerned. I'm also thinking I'll need to come up with some kind of insane-o-meter for the blog. That way I'll be able to keep you all up to date, as what's left our sanity slowly erodes away. Between the cat, the dog and of course Mrs. Furious, I'm sure it will be one interesting trip!
"Move ‘em on, head ‘em up. Head ‘em up, move ‘em on. Move ‘em on, head ‘em up Rawhide
Count ‘em out, ride ‘em in. Ride ‘em in, count ‘em out. Count ‘em out, ride ‘em in Rawhide!"
3 comments:
You should have Mom pick up a copy of the DSM-IV to ensure that your insane-o-meter meets the correct diagnostic criteria. :)
Sweet mother of God...
What? (looking confused and innocent) Don't tell me we make you nervous?
ha ha.. he he.. ho ho
Post a Comment