Of course we went to see some whales, of the killer type.. and we did. We saw them, they were waaaaaay over there. I'm half convinced it was some dude under the water with a huge fake whale fin!
We saw lots of other creatures and it was a fun trip.
A Fox...
A baby Fox.We also visited the the Westcott Bay Sculpture Garden located on San Juan Island... but we decided not to venture in too far. It's like 19 acres with sculptures littered here and there.. but it was raining and the grass was like 3 feet high and we left the machete in the car!
and a turtle.
Oh what crazy wild people we are.. and ohhhh the mischief we get in to!












3 comments:
Great start to your page... the pics are quite lovely. Can't wait for the "Great RV Adventure" to post!! Well I can cuz I don't want you to leave but...y ou know what I mean ;-)
Rule number 11: Never leave your machete in the car.
Also, Charles believes that is not a fox in your picture, and it is in fact a dingo. He's concerned about it eating our baby.
I am an orphan with no blog of my own!
Charles is correct and there were four of them! But, they are fearful of "mean" types!
Post a Comment